Monday, July 10, 2006

Bleed

"teach me how to bleed..."

gunned-down, battered...
i see my lifeless image on the floor
beaten, bloodied and cold,
a stranger to who i once were before
i recognize not my face nor my hands
in the twisted silence i can hear the screams
but never really sure if that's me, if they're mine--
more than ever...

"teach me how to fear..."

hold my cold, cold hands..
feel the shiver course through your veins...
feel the dread of nothingness creep up your face
let it flow --- through your limbs, through your being
feel the dread of tomorrow never coming.

"teach me how not to feel..."

hold my hand, wake me up from oblivion...
look into the depths of my eyes
what do you see? the sunken dark clouds...
covering a much darker place
not a clue, not a hint --- just the feeling of
endless nothing....

"and i see you, and i feel you,
and i fear ever knowing your touch once more;
and then i bleed. sans blood."

07.10.2006

No comments: